- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The husband and wife showrunners behind the network’s critical darling have inked a three-year overall with CBS TV Studios. As part of the pact, the Kings will not only remain with the Julianna Margulies-led series but also develop new projects for the studio.
In its third season, Good Wife still manages to lure more than 11.5 million viewers and a 2.5 rating among the coveted 18 to 49-year-old demographic in its competitive Sunday night slot. The legal drama, which earned Margulies an Emmy, was renewed for a fourth season last month.
Having met while working at the same shoe store many years earlier, Good Wife marks the Kings’ first stint overseeing a staff after years of medoerate success in features and off-and-on TV collaborations including their first short-lived stab at a legal drama, Kyle MacLachlan’s In Justice on ABC.
The Kings are repped by Paradigm and Del Shaw.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day