- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Good Wife continues to shore up an enviable guest-star slate.
Alias alum Victor Garber has joined the fifth season of the legal drama, CBS announced Thursday.
Garber will play a strict and meticulous judge who is slowly driven crazy as he rules over a madhouse: a double jury trial with two defendants and two juries packed into his small and usually orderly courtroom.
This will mark an Alias reunion of sorts on the critically hailed series from creators Michelle and Robert King. Melissa George, who starred alongside Garber on the former ABC spy drama, is also recurring in the current season.
Guest stars this season have included Jeffrey Tambor, Stockard Channing, Carrie Preston and Ben Rappaport.
Garber recently starred in NBC’s short-lived drama Deception and also was seen in the Oscar-winning film Argo.
The Good Wife airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers