- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gordon Ramsay is keeping his kitchen at Fox.
The prolific chef and exec producer behind MasterChef, Hell’s Kitchen and more has signed a new two-year deal to remain at the network, he announced Thursday.
“Will be a busy couple years … Just signed 2 year deal with FOX to do at least 80 more hours of television!” he tweeted.
The deal continues Ramsay’s relationship with the network, where he has been based since 2005.
For Fox, keeping Ramsay in-house was a high priority given the network’s fading space in the reality arena that includes the upcoming final season of American Idol.
Ramsay is behind three of the network’s long-running franchises: MasterChef, spinoff MasterChef Jr. and Hell’s Kitchen. Kitchen Nightmare recently wrapped its 10-year run on the network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier