- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After a recent divorce and NBC’s pass on the Wonder Woman pilot (in which she was to play a villain), Elizabeth Hurley’s luck seems to be improving.
She’ll play Diana Payne who exec producers Stephanie Savage and Joshua Safran describe as “a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul and all-around force to be reckoned with.” The character will apparently affect all the show’s characters, even “Gossip Girl” herself.
Hurley is best known for playing the sexy sidekick to Mike Myers’ titular character in the Austin Powers film franchise. Her next film, High Midnight, costarring Vincent D’Onofrio and Rachel Leigh Cook will be out next year.
The British actress formerly dated actor Hugh Grant for 13 years. She married Indian software exec and textile heir, Arun Nayar, in 2007, but announced their separation about three years later. Earlier this year, their divorce became final.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day