- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The CW’s Gossip Girl is known for the beautiful youths on the show wearing even more beautiful and stylish clothing. Now, fans of the show can get one step closer to looking as good as Manhattan’s elite.
Romeo & Juliet Couture will launch “Inspired-by Gossip Girl” line this fall in connection with season five of the show, which will premiere on Monsday, September 26, on The CW.
VIDEO: ‘Gossip Girl’ Goes Hollywood in Extended Promo
The collection will feature designs inspired by the characters, including tops, dresses, bottoms and outerwear priced from $80 to $200, and will extend into handbags and accessories for the spring collection.
“Gossip Girl took the fashion world by storm when it debuted four years ago on The CW Network, and as the series prepares to enter its fifth season and approaches the 100-episode milestone, its looks remain as relevant and iconic as ever,” said Sonia Borris, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Operations, Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing.
Romeo & Juliet Couture’s “inspired-by Gossip Girl” collection will be supported by a national promotional campaign, including on-air ads, online promotions, in-store signage and through various line-launch events.
View a preview of some of Romeo & Juliet Couture’s “inspired-by Gossip Girl” collection below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day