- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emmony’s movie, billed as a sex comedy/horror, is set to shoot in Scotland at the beginning of October.
U.K. production banner Ecosse Films is teaming with Notting Hill Films to mount the movie.
The script details the story of four friends who find their dead-end town in turmoil after a bloodthirsty werewolf starts gnawing local virgins. The quartet subsequently realize that losing their virginity might provide the best route to survival.
It was penned by Ronan Blaney and Cris Cole.
Robert Bernstein and Douglas Rae produce for Ecosse while Paul Ritchie takes the project. Notting Hill Films production banner will produce with Ecosse.
Ecosse Films’ resume boasts Becoming Jane and Wuthering Heights while Ritchie counts a co-producer credit on Slumdog Millionaire on his.
London based sales and finance boutique WestEnd Films is bankrolling and handling international sales.
The budget is being finalized now and the project will be pre-sold at the upcoming Toronto Film Festival and afterwards at the American Film Market.
Editor’s note: Jessica Szohr’s name spelling has been corrected.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day