- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While the first footage teased a wedding of some sort, possibly between Serena (the newly married Blake Lively) and new love interest Steven Spence (Barry Watson), this minute-long teaser puts everything into better context — and reveals Serena’s double life.
In the new trailer, Serena’s Upper East Side buddies are shocked when they learn that Serena hasn’t exactly been truthful to Steven. Why the red flag? Because he calls her Sabrina.
That’s not the only thing going on with the young New Yorkers. With Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) seemingly ready to take the next step (for real, this time), seeing the embattled lovers in a bedroom romp should satisfy “Chair” fans waiting for any semblance of a happy ending. Blair breathlessly exclaims: “Do. This. Again.”
Plus, expect a lot of slapping.
Watch the new trailer for season six:
Gossip Girl returns Oct. 8 on the CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day