- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Are Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) finally getting their happy ending?
That’s the indication from the first Gossip Girl trailer of the sixth and final season that surfaced on the web on Friday. Mostly consisting of old footage — and old haircuts (looking at you Dan Humphrey) — the last seconds of the minute-long teaser will whet “Chair” fans until Monday, Oct. 8, when the CW drama kicks off its farewell episodes.
In a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment, the trailer also features a scene with Serena (Blake Lively) and new love interest, entrepreneur Steven Spence (Barry Watson), raising a toast at a wedding. Question becomes: Is the wedding theirs?
The biggest swoon-worthy moment comes at the tail-end, with Blair declaring to Chuck: “I’m all in.” Chuck’s response is just as memorable: “My bet’s on us.”
Watch the trailer below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day