- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark your calendars: A finale date has been set for Gossip Girl’s big farewell.
The CW announced Wednesday that the sixth and final season will wrap up with a two-hour series finale event set for Monday, Dec. 17 at 8 p.m. (Gossip Girl, which was scheduled to air an original Oct. 29, was pre-empted due to Hurricane Sandy.)
A retrospective, looking back on the series’ headline-making moments, will also include sit-downs with cast members and producers.
Producers promised that the identity of the omnipresent blogger Gossip Girl will be revealed by season’s end and familiar faces will be dropping by, including Arrow‘s Katie Cassidy, returning for the show’s final episode.
Additionally, the network will also use Gossip Girl‘s swan song to preview the 1980s-set midseason entry The Carrie Diaries starring AnnaSophia Robb.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day