- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ed Westwick has been accused of sexual assault by a third woman.
Rachel Eck told BuzzFeed News that the Gossip Girl star forcefully groped her in 2014 on the evening before the Oscars. Friends of Eck verified her account.
The 23-year-old executive assistant at the time told BuzzFeed News that while with a friend at a multi-bedroom villa at the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, the actor tried to kiss her several times before he “pulled me onto the bed and aggressively groped me,” she said, referring to her breasts. “I shoved him off as quickly as I could and left.”
This is the third woman in weeks to accuse Westwick of sexual assault. Actress Kristina Cohen is the first Westwick accuser. She filed a police report and an investigation into the alleged 2013 sexual assault has been opened by Los Angeles police.
The second accuser is former actress Aurelie Wynn, who posted a lengthy statement on her personal Facebook account alleging Westwick “pushed me face down” and sexually assaulted her at his home in July 2014.
Westwick denied the allegations of the original two women. He gave no comment to BuzzFeed News about the third.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day