- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s Gotham is getting parental.
The third-year DC Comics adaptation has enlisted Banshee grad Ivana Milicevic, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
On the Batman prequel series, Milicevic will have a recurring role and play Maria Kyle, Selina’s (Camren Bicondova) long-lost mother. The character is described as s a tough-as-nails operator with an arsenal of street smarts and a world-class drifter who is able to hide her true self behind a variety of personas. Maria is a criminal through and through, and is willing to use anything and anyone to get what she wants. Her one weakness is Selina, the daughter she abandoned and the only person in the world she truly loves.
Monday’s episode of the Ben McKenzie starrer finds Jim Gordon going on a psychedelic trip after coming into contact with a substance from the hand of the Mad Hatter. It forces him to confront his past, present and future. Meanwhile, the Penguin struggles with Nygma’s new relationship.
Milicevic’s credits include Casino Royale and a recurring role on Starz’s Power as well as the female lead on Banshee. She is repped by APA, Echo Lake Entertainment and Jackoway Tyerman.
Gotham airs Mondays on Fox. Keep up with the ins and outs of all the DC Comics TV shows with THR’s DC TV Watch column every Friday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day