- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox has found its new Poison Ivy.
Actress Maggie Geha will replace Clare Foley as the DC Comics villain and will be a series regular in season three of the drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Season three of Gotham will see the Ivy Pepper finding herself reborn following an encounter with a monster from Indian Hill and one step closer to the DC villain she is destined to become: Poison Ivy. Now a 19-year-old woman who has harnessed the full power of her charms, she sets her sights on Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz).
The role was aged up for season three, forcing young actress Foley — who had recurred — to be recast.
Geha, an actress-model from Vermont, has appeared in features Ted 2, The Rewrite and indie In Stereo. She next appears in The Harrow. She’s repped by Insurge, Sanders Armstrong and attorney Neil Meyer.
Geha becomes the latest new face to join Gotham for season three. Once Upon a Time‘s Jamie Chung booked the recurring role of Valerie Vale, a reporter set on uncovering the truth behind Indian Hill. She sets her sights on Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie), whom she believes is the key lead in her story. Valerie is Vicki Vale’s aunt.
Gotham returns Monday, Sept. 19 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day