- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gotham has found its Harvey Dent.
Fox’s Batman prequel series has booked Masters of Sex actor Nicholas D’Agosto as the city’s assistant district attorney, who later becomes the villainous Two-Face, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. D’Agosto will recur in the first season.
Bright, charming and idealistic, Harvey Dent’s sole mission is to eradicate the crime and corruption that has poisoned Gotham. He is described as appealing, energetic and full of light and life, even while taking on the worst Gotham has to offer. Though he one day serves as the white knight Gotham desperately needs, Harvey also shows glimpses of who he will become: Two-Face.
Based on characters from the DC Comics universe including a young Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz), Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor), Riddler (Cory Michael Smith), Joker and Catwoman (Camren Bicondova), the drama explores the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and the villains that made Gotham famous. Donal Logue and Jada Pinkett Smith also star.
D’Agosto is repped by UTA and Emerald Talent Group. Other TV credits include The Office and Heroes.
Gotham airs 8 p.m. Mondays on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day