- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Both dramas are neck and neck as the biggest new Canadian TV offerings. Gotham has pulled in an average 3.12 million total viewers on the CTV network to rank in fourth place as the fall season gets underway, according to BBM Canada data. The Shonda Rhimes-produced Murder snagged an average 3 million total viewers to earn fifth place this fall to date, again for CTV.
The three top-rated shows so far this fall also air on CTV. Canada’s most watched primetime show is still CBS’ The Big Bang Theory, with an average 3.7 million total viewers, followed by ABC’s Criminal Minds with 3.2 million viewers and Castle in third place with an average 3.13 million viewers.
Rival Global Television saw its NCIS drama grab sixth place in the Canadian TV league table so far this fall with an average 2.9 million viewers, while NCIS: New Orleans fills seventh place with 2.6 million viewers, according to BBM Canada.
The top five places for CTV early this fall has allowed the network to stretch its top-rated run in Canadian prime time to a 15th season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
saturday night live