- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
‘Tis the season of ambiguous loglines.
Grace & Frankie writer Billy Finnegan has set a project at Fox from 20th Century Fox TV — and while it’s not entirely clear what the single cam is about, it’s got one hell of an early synopsis: “Girl meets boy, boy very much doesn’t notice. Girl meets bus, boy notices … sort of.”
Read into that what you will, but it sounds like a romantic comedy about a bus accident. Finnegan is partnering on the project with his former Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 showrunner Nahnatchka Khan, who will serve as executive producer alongside Mandy Summers.
Kahn, who remains day-to-day showrunner on ABC’s Fresh Off the Boat, is solidifying her status as one of the more prolific writer-producers in television. Just a week ago, Fox and 20th TV announced another project between her and Michael Showalter. And, like that one, this untitled Finnegan has gotten a put-pilot commitment from the network.
Finnegan is repped by CAA. Khan and her Fierce Baby shingle are repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day