- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
USA’s Graceland is adding to its ranks.
The Secret Life of the American Teenager and The Glades alum Coby Ryan McLaughlin has joined the sophomore season in a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
McLaughlin will play Archie, a mainstay in the Los Angeles Police Department’s Gang Task Force, who is sharp as a tack and loyal to a fault. The members of Graceland hope he’ll be an ally in their mission to destroy a cartel. He is slated for at least two episodes.
Previous television credits include the shortlived drama Women’s Murder Club and Back to You, as well as guest-starring appearances on Mike and Molly, CSI, CSI: NY, Bones, How to Make It in America and Shark.
McLaughlin is repped by Innovative Artists and Reel Talent Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams