- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
How strong is the bond between Mike (Aaron Tveit) and Briggs (Daniel Sunjata)?
After learning of Briggs’ past heroin addiction on Graceland, Mike faces the difficult task of keeping his boss’ secret. But the cracks start to deepen in the Aug. 8 episode, when Briggs has an important talk with the rookie FBI agent.
In a scene from “Bag Man,” Briggs — in his own way — voices his appreciation for Mike’s decision to keep his addiction under wraps — for now. “Secrets are a burden, Mike,” Briggs says. “Thank you for carrying mine.” But Briggs is aware of Mike’s hesitancy, asking his cohort if he’s “worried” about him at all.
Mike then asks perhaps the one question that has dominated his mind: “Has it been hard being around all this heroin?”
“Yeah, but having you around keeps me honest,” Briggs answers.
“Honesty is a hard thing to come by,” Mike says a moment later. Something tells me things are going to get dicey.
Graceland airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on USA Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day