- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A True Blood actress has lined up a new gig.
The actress has been cast as the sexy and formidable Lucia Solano. While her brother Carlito (Erik Valdez) runs the cartel stateside, Lucia tries to live a more traditional life by going to grad school. However, she can’t avoid playing the role of leash to Carlito’s pitbull and she works overtime to make sure he doesn’t destroy everything her father built. She’s also skeptical of Tuturro (Manny Montana) and his attempts to get close to her brother.
She joins Haven star Emily Rose, who also appears in multiple episodes as an ally to Mike (Aaron Tveit).
Hyder is repped by Momentum and LA Management. She guest starred on Sons of Tucson and starred in the Killzone: Shadow Fall video game, as well as John Mayer’s “Heartbreak Warfare” video.
Graceland returns for season two in the summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day