- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lucy Liu is keeping busy during her Elementary hiatus.
The actress is set to direct an upcoming episode of USA’s hit drama Graceland, the network announced on Thursday.
“Graceland is a truly gripping drama series with strong, dynamic characters and a knack for shedding light on the ‘human element’ of some very provocative storylines,” said Liu in a statement. “As a fan of the series since its launch, I am so excited to be a part of this production and direct an episode for season three.”
The episode, which is slated to air on Aug. 27, marks Liu’s fourth stint behind the camera. She directed the 2011 short Meena and two episodes of Elementary, on which she has starred for three seasons.
Graceland hails from Jeff Eastin (White Collar) and centers on a group of FBI, DEA and ICE agents living together in a Southern California beach house. The series returns for season three on June 25 at 10 p.m. on USA.
Liu is repped by ICM, Framework Entertainment and Schreck Rose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day