- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Peter Stormare is heading to warm climates.
The Blacklist alum has been tapped for a recurring role on the upcoming third season of USA’s Graceland, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Stormare will play Martun Sarkissian, the Head of the Armenian Mafia who runs an international arms business. Described as a “force of nature,” he offers weapons to the highest bidder, regardless of ideology or intent. Although Martun is cool when it comes to business, he’s known for his simmering rage and violent sense of vengeance.
Graceland, which centers on a group of FBI, DEA and ICE agents living together in a Southern California beach house, ended season two with a major cliffhanger. Mike (Aaron Tveit) was seen flat-lining in a hospital bed, fighting for his life in the final moments of the season finale. The series returns on June 25 at 10 p.m.
Stormare’s credits include Arrow, 22 Jump Street, Prison Break and Fargo. He is repped by ICM, Silver Lining Entertainment and Bloom Hergott.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day