- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Graham Norton has been named the host of this year’s BAFTA Television Awards.
The comedian and talk show host will return to present the awards at the ceremony May 12 at the Royal Festival Hall in London.
“It has been almost 15 years since I first hosted the Television Awards and what a pleasure it is to be returning to host once again — 2018 was a standout year for television, and I look forward to seeing the brilliant talent in our industry rewarded,” said Norton.
“Added Clare Brown, director of production at BAFTA: “We are delighted to be welcoming Graham back to host the British Academy Television Awards. Graham captures the hearts of the audience both at home and in the room and having hosted the ceremony numerous times throughout the years we look forward to having him on board once again.”
BBC America’s darkly comic assassin thriller Killing Eve leads the pack going into the ceremony with 14 nominations, closely followed by the BBC/Amazon miniseries A Very English Scandal with 12.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day