- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
ABC Family has recruited the help of a Greek alum for upcoming series Baby Daddy.
Amber Stevens, best known for playing sorority sister Ashleigh Howard from 2007-11 on the series, has booked a guest starring role in an episode of the new half-hour sitcom, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Her character will be a love interest for Ben (Kyle XY‘s Jean-Luc Bilodeau), a young single father.
Eddie Murphy’s daughter and relative newcomer Bria Murphy has also landed a guest spot in a future episode. Her only other credit is a 2011 episode of TV series Love That Girl!.
Additionally, Heroes vet Greg Grunberg broke the news last Thursday that he was filming an episode: “Shooting fun episode of @abcfBabyDaddy. Awesome Cast & Crew.”
Baby Daddy centers on Ben, who becomes a father after a baby girl is left on his doorstep by an ex-girlfriend. The series launches Wednesday, June 20 at 8:30 p.m. on ABC Family.
Stevens is repped by ICM Partners and Red Baron Management. She next stars in this summer’s The Amazing Spider-Man.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Reunion Reveals Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss’ Private Chat About Ariana Madix; Restraining Order Update
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
‘Rings of Power’ Star Sophia Nomvete on Fighting Racist Backlash: “My Place in This Show Is Not Just a Celebration, It Is an Act of Defiance”