- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC is adding some testosterone to Grey’s Anatomy.
After saying farewell to Martin Henderson earlier this season, the Shondaland medical drama has enlisted Felicity favorite Scott Speedman, sources confirm.
Speedman’s will appear in one episode, for now. Character details are being kept under wraps.
Speedman comes to Grey’s as his character on TNT’s Animal Kingdom was left seemingly breathing his last breaths in the season three finale. The actor is expected to return to the drama to wrap up his storyline.
Speedman joins Grey’s as the Ellen Pompeo starrer said farewell to Martin Henderson’s Nathan Riggs earlier this season. Henderson was brought in shortly after the show parted ways with original male lead Patrick Dempsey. Henderson had a two-season-plus run on the series that included a brief romance with Pompeo’s Meredith Grey.
Coincidentally, Speedman’s former Felicity star Scott Foley had a memorable arc on Grey’s and was cast in Shondaland’s Scandal based on Rhimes‘ love for the actor and her experience with him on the medical drama.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day