- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy returns after a week off with Meredith’s (Ellen Pompeo) on-again/off-again romance with Nathan (Martin Henderson) quickly starting to become public information.
The worst part? Meredith’s sister Maggie (Kelly McCreary) learns about their on-again status from someone else, which naturally doesn’t sit well.
As die-hard Grey’s viewers will recall, Mer and Nathan were put through the wringer during a recent flight in which they helped save the lives of two fellow passengers — after joining the Mile High Club, of course. The turbulent plane ride ended when, after landing safely, Meredith struggled to move on from Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and spend the night in a hotel with Nathan.
Now that they’re back at Grey Sloan and part of a press conference after saving lives at 30,000 feet, Maggie — still grieving after her mother’s death — is having a field day at Mer’s expense after seeing her get a little too close for comfort. Check out how Maggie responds in a new clip from Thursday’s episode, above.
Grey’s Anatomy airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day