- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The board examinations aren’t going to be a walk in the park for anyone on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy.
During last week’s hour, Cristina (Sandra Oh) finally told Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) about Owen’s (Kevin McKidd) betrayal, while on the other side of the door her best friend battled the stomach flu. Meanwhile, a stressed out April (Sarah Drew) dealt with the pressure in a new way, losing her virginity to her BFF, Jackson (Jesse Williams).
So how did Seattle Grace’s best and brightest fare on the big exam? Not very well in a clip from Thursday’s episode, titled “Let the Bad Times Roll,” exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter.
A confident Cristina finds herself being challenged by her proctor, played by St. Elsewhere’s William Daniels, while Meredith’s stomach continues to rumble — much to her examiner’s chagrin.
Meanwhile, Jackson can’t seem to let go of his worry about April, who has perhaps the worst — and funniest — experience of the foursome.
Check out the clip above and hit the comments with your theories as to whom you think won’t make the grade. Grey’s Anatomy airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day