- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With only two episodes remaining before Sandra Oh‘s Cristina Yang exits Grey’s Anatomy for good, ABC is taking viewers down memory lane.
With a new retrospective, experience the first time Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) called Yang her “person” as well as all the poignant and fun times the duo have shared over the course of 10 seasons.
Included in the clip, which is set to Train’s fitting song “This Ain’t Goodbye,” are the duo establishing their shorthand, 30-second dance parties, the amazing moment when Yang loses her eyebrows on the day of her failed wedding to Burke as well as moments where they helped one another through the hardest times in their lives — including the plane crash and Mer’s near drowning death.
“You are my person, you will always be my person,” Yang says in the vintage clip.
Last week’s episode ended with Cristina likely informing Mer of her plan to move to Zurich to take over Burke’s independently financed hospital. Check out or recap of Cristina’s potential exit plan here. And visit our Farewell to Sandra Oh gallery here to see what the cast — past and present — as well as Oh and producers have to say about her exit.
Grey’s Anatomy airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on ABC. Check out the video, above, and hit the comments below with your favorite Cristina-Meredith moment.