- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The bulk of the interns are coming back on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy.
Camilla Luddington, Gaius Charles, Jerrika Hinton and Tessa Ferrer have all been promoted to series regulars for the upcoming 10th season of the Shonda Rhimes medical drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Luddington portrays Jo, Alex’s (Justin Chambers) new love interest; Charles is Shane, the suck-up wannabe new Dr. Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey), Hinton plays Stephanie, the romantic foil for Jackson (Jesse Williams) and Ferrer is Leah, who nearly lost her job after Bailey’s (Chandra Wilson) costly error.
Missing from the list is Tina Majorino, who recurred as Heather, the most-likely-to-succeed intern at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. Majorino, who this week signed on to reprise her role as Mac in the upcoming Veronica Mars movie, is a series regular on TNT’s Howard Gordon drama Legends.
Luddington (True Blood) is represented by UTA, Main Title and McKuin Frankel; Charles (Friday Night Lights) is with Gersh and Principal Entertainment; Hinton (Scandal) with Greene & Associates; and Ferrer with APA and Principal Entertainment.
ABC renewed Grey’s Anatomy for a 10th season in May.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day