- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jason George is a busy man.
The Mistresses star and frequent guest on Grey’s Anatomy is next headed to Lifetime, landing a recurring role in Witches of East End, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Witches revolves around Joanna Beauchamp (Mad Men‘s Julia Ormond) and her two adult daughters Freya (American Horror Story‘s Jenna Dewan-Tatum) and Ingrid (In Plain Sight‘s Rachel Boston), both of whom have no idea that they’re the family’s next generation of witches.
George will play Adam, Ingrid’s love interest. He’s further described as charming and charismatic — an everyman who is the local detective in the typically sleepy town of East Haven. He and Ingrid have had a lifelong crush on one another and their relationship is further complicated when he arrests her mother for murder.
Lifetime ordered 10 episodes of the series in January. George joins a cast that also includes Madchen Amick and Glenne Headly and recurring player Tom Lenk (Buffy the Vampire Slayer). A premiere date for the series has not yet been announced.
George, whose credits also include ABC’s short-lived medical drama Off the Map, is repped by APA, Management 360 and Morris Yorn.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day