- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stella Maeve is coming crashing into ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy.
The former Runaways co-star has been cast in a two-episode arc of the long-running medical drama as Lily, a woman who comes to Seattle Grace after her family is in a serious car crash, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Lily escapes the major crash with minor injuries while her family members are in serious condition. She’s scheduled to appear in Episodes 9 and 10.
In addition to playing Runaways drummer Sandy West in the 2010 feature about the 1970s punk rock band, Maeve has guest starred in a number of series including Gossip Girl, Bones and House. She filmed the Fox pilot Lovelives for Chris Sheridan and Peter Chernin last development season.
Repped by Abrams Artists Agency, Principato-Young and Ginsburg Daniels, her résumé also includes indie films Samaritan, Starlet and Manson Girls.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro