- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Giuntoli is headed to ABC.
The Grimm alum has been tapped to star in the network’s drama pilot A Million Little Things.
The pilot is described as a dramedy about a group of friends who, for different reasons and in different ways, are all stuck in their lives, but when one of them dies unexpectedly, it’s just the wake-up call the others need to finally start living.
Giuntoli — who fielded multiple offers this pilot season — will play Eddie, the former frontman of a local band turned music teacher and stay-at-home dad. His marriage is in trouble, and though he loves being a father, he wonders what his life would have been like had he made different choices.
DJ Nash (Up All Night) penned the script and will executive produce the hourlong pilot alongside Kapital Entertainment’s Aaron Kaplan and Dana Honor. The project is a co-production between ABC Studios and Kapital Entertainment.
In addition to his six-season run on NBC’s Grimm, Giuntoli last season toplined the CBS drama pilot Mission Control. His film credits include Michael Bay’s 13 Hours. Giuntoli is repped by WME, Berwick and Kovacik and Hansen Jacobson.
Keep up with all the latest pilot orders, castings and eventual series pickups with THR‘s handy guide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media