- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Can Nick (David Giuntoli) be saved from becoming a zombie?
NBC’s supernatural drama Grimm returns for its third season on Oct. 25 with Nick falling into the hands of the royals, whose plan is to turn him into an undead. The season opener sees a frantic Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch), Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) enlist the help of Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz), who knows what actually went down.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive scene where Renard fills them in on what took place with Nick at the hands of his brother Eric (James Frain).
“My guess is they put Nick in this death state, just like the others,” Renard posits. “Oh my god,” a worried Juliette responds.
“With the right paperwork — which they have — they can transport him out of the country legally, no questions asked,” Renard says of what the plan likely is.
This is when Monroe starts to put the pieces together. “So this means the Baron (Reg E. Cathey) has been working for your brother?” he questions.
“All this madness was just a sideshow to distract us from what they were really after,” Renard says.
Watch the scene below.
Grimm premieres Oct. 25 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Framing Britney Spears
Michael K. Williams
The Late Show