- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Price Is Right star Drew Carey has struck a deal with GSN to host a primetime weekday show for the network.
GSN has made a 40-episode committment to the concept, which will feature Carey’s actor-comedian friends participating in a half-hour of unscripted sketch comedy. The show will be shot at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and premiere in the spring.
Carey and Revolution Studios’ Joe Roth will produce the project.
“I’m thrilled to be working with GSN—this is a real passion project for me,” Carey said. “My cast and the live audience and I will be having more fun than probably should be legal and, thanks to GSN, fans across the country will get to be a part of the fun.”
Carey has been a longtime improv fan, having performed his Drew Carey’s Improv All-Stars show across the country and having hosted and produced the improv show Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day