- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After lackluster ratings for its Martha Stewart programming forced Hallmark Channel to whittle down the domestic diva’s hours on the channel, Stewart will get a new chance to prove herself with several new series set to bow in January.
Martha Bakes is being billed as Stewart’s “first-ever baking series.” Hallmark has ordered 13 episodes of the show with a premiere date and time slot yet to be announced.
Stewart also will take part in primetime special Martha Stewart Presents: The Men Who Make Us Laugh, comprised of lifestyle profiles of famous comedians.
The network will also bow a new series headlined by Stewart’s favorite pet expert: Petkeeping With Marc Morrone. Also in the first quarter, new episodes of Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer and Whatever Martha in late night at 11 p.m. and 12 a.m., respectively.
Hallmark has also picked up 80 additional episodes of Mad Hungry With Lucinda Scala Quinn.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day