- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fran Drescher is heading back to her Nanny days.
On Wednesday’s episode of Happily Divorced, “Newman vs. Newman,” Renee Taylor — who played Drecher’s outspoken mother Sylvia on The Nanny — returns to the TV Land comedy as Marilyn, Dori’s (Rita Moreno) friend and neighbor.
After Fran’s mother Dori has a blowout with husband Glen (Robert Walden) over an old flame she recently reunited with on Facebook, Dori moves into Fran (Drescher) and Peter’s (John Michael Higgins) house vowing that she will never return. Fran brings it upon herself to get her parents back together — with a little help from Marilyn.
In an exclusive clip to The Hollywood Reporter, Fran goes to Marilyn for advice on how to get her parents to resolve their feud — and she gets a little more than she bargained for.
Happily Divorced, currently in its second season, airs Wednesdays at 10:30 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day