- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
To kick off new episodes, guest star Morgan Fairchild drops by for a visit on the TV Land sitcom as Fran’s old nemesis, Jill, at their college reunion. The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive clip from tonight’s encounter between Drescher and Fairchild — and they actually connect.
After finding out the man who was flirting with her at the reunion turns out to be Jill’s husband, things get real between the two old college “frenemies.” “You know, you don’t have to stay with him. You’re better than that,” Fran tells Jill.
“No .. I’m not,” Jill responds, but not before revealing that she heard Fran’s remarks in the bathroom and shared it with everyone.
“Honey, I’m just such a b—-,” Jill declares.
In the same episode, Fran bumps into her ex-boyfriend Elliot (D.W. Moffett), who agrees to be her fake fiance for the evening. Nothing can go wrong, right? Little do they know ..
Happily Divorced, co-created by Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobson, premieres Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. on TV Land.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day