- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eliza Coupe has found her second post-Happy Endings gig.
The actress has booked a recurring guest role on Showtime’s House of Lies, the cable network announced Thursday.
She’ll join the previously announced Mekhi Phifer (ER) on the third season of the Don Cheadle series. Both will play high-powered business moguls in recurring roles.
PHOTOS: THR‘s Cover Shoot With the Stars of Showtime
Phifer will play Dre, an entrepreneur and clothing company founder who hires Marty (Cheadle) to help expand his empire. Coupe will play Marissa, a wild-child Internet company head and heir to a wealthy media family.
Production on season three starts this month for a Jan. 12 premiere.
Coupe — who recently booked a recurring role on CBS’ Will Arnett starrer The Millers — joins fellow Happy Endings co-stars in finding follow-up gigs after ABC canceled the critical darling after its third season in May. Adam Pally is heading to Fox’s The Mindy Project and Coupe’s former onscreen husband, Damon Wayans Jr., will reprise his role as Coach on the third season of Fox’s New Girl.
Coupe is repped by CAA, Kirsten Ames Management and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day