- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Series regulars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen will not be returning to David E. Kelley’s Harry’s Law when the NBC legal dramedy returns for its second season.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Snow and Ameen, who play secretary Jenna and paralegal Malcom, have parted ways from the series in an amicable split; producers looked at the stories and roles and decided they weren’t going to be expanded and instead opted to give the duo the opportunity to pursue other projects.
Starring Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry, Harry’s Law was a midseason bow from Warner Bros. TV and averaged 11.6 million viewers during its 13-episode run on Mondays, a hit for the fourth-place network’s current standards.
Sources suggested in May that the network may have agreed to renew Harry’s Law instead of giving a series order to Kelley’s Wonder Woman pilot.
TV Line first reported the news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day