- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harry’s Law is ramping up its cast for the upcoming second season.
The NBC hourlong drama that stars Kathy Bates has snagged Human Target and Boston Legal alum Mark Valley as a series regular.
Valley, who also appeared in several episodes of Fringe and Keen Eddie, will play Oliver Richard, one of two new attorneys joining Harriett “Harry” Korn’s (Bates) law firm. The other new addition to Harry’s team is Karen Olivo as Cassie Reynolds.
In addition to Valley, 24 and Hawaii Five-0 vet Jean Smart will appear in the first three episodes of the new season as Roseanna Remmick, a defense attorney prosecuting the high-profile Eric Sanders (guest star Alfred Molina) murder case. Eric’s case is being handled by Harry and her team.
Harry’s Law returns for its second season on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day