- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cristian de la Fuente has booked a guest spot on Syfy’s Haven.
De la Fuente, who has appeared in USA’s In Plain Sight, will play Cornell, a straight-laced, conservative, mild-mannered banker who is hiding a double life.
He joins other recently announced guest stars, including WWE’s Edge, Vinessa Antoine (Being Erica) and Jason Priestley (Call Me Fitz).
Haven, based on The Coorado Kid from Stephen King, is produced by Entertainment One (eOne) and Big Motion Pictures, and will premiere on Syfy on July 15.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
This Is Going to Hurt
Kit Connor, Kate Winslet Among Winners of Royal Television Society Program Awards
The Fien Print
‘The Big Door Prize’ Review: Chris O’Dowd in an Apple TV+ Charmer That Stumbles Over Its Ambitions
Jeremy Renner to Make First In-Person Event Appearance Since Snowplow Accident at L.A. Premiere