- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A Pretty Little Liars villain is leaving Rosewood for a visit to sunny Hawaii.
Janel Parrish, best known as Mona Vanderwall on the ABC Family teen drama, has booked a guest spot on an upcoming season three episode of CBS’ Hawaii Five-0, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
She will play an ambitious, strong-willed chemistry student who has planned a medical career for herself but gets angry and hurt when it looks as if something — or someone? — might interfere with her plans. Parrish’s episode is slated to air next year.
The casting marks a homecoming for the actress as Parrish was born and raised in Honolulu, where Hawaii Five-0 films.
Parrish’s credits also include an arc on Heroes, Celeste and Jesse Forever and Bratz. She is repped by Rough Diamond Management.
Hawaii Five-0 airs at 10 p.m. Mondays on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day