- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first trailer for the upcoming Disney+ series Hawkeye dropped Monday, and the teaser featured a unique tone.
Set around the time of Christmas, the Marvel series starring Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye, was presented as more of a comedic holiday romp, albeit with a ton of action.
Running about two minutes long, the first look at Hawkeye catches up with the Avenger after the events of Endgame. Trouble comes calling when Clint — now happily reunited with his family — must face the repercussions of his violent vigilantism in the wake of losing to “the snap” in Infinity War.
Alongside Renner, the series stars Hailee Steinfeld as the first female Hawkeye, Kate Bishop. Also featured in the show are Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d’Arcy James and Alaqua Cox.
The series, created by Jonathan Igla, will debut on Disney+ on Nov. 24.
Watch the full trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day