- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It will become available on the WarnerMedia streaming service in December as an international original.
The six-episode Possessions stars Nadia Tereszkiewicz, Reda Kateb (Django), Dominique Valadié, Ariane Ascaride, Judith Chemla, Noa Koler, Aloïse Sauvage, Tzahi Grad Roy Nik and Tchéky Karyo.
The show focuses on Natalie, a young French expatriate in Israel who is charged with the murder of her husband on their wedding night. Karim, a French diplomat, slowly falls for Natalie, but cannot figure her out. “Obsessed with this case, Karim will dive into Natalie and her family’s mysterious past,” according to a plot description.
Created by Shachar Magen (Sirens) and directed by BAFTA-nominated Thomas Vincent (Bodyguard), the series was filmed in Israel in French, Hebrew and English. The show from production firm Haut et Court TV (No Man’s Land, The Returned) is produced by Caroline Benjo, Barbara Letellier, Simon Arnal and Carole Scotta and co-produced by Eilon Ratzkovsky, Osnat Nishri and Keren Misgav Ristvedt.
Beatriz Campos, senior vp global sales and production financing, TV series at StudioCanal, said: “The dramas that we are able to offer our clients are brimming with quality in their writing, talent and production. The demand for non-English language content continues to grow throughout the world.”