- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network will bring back all six seasons of the David Chase mob drama, releasing one a month for six consecutive months. Season one will be available through the end of July.
The Sopranos, which still has all of its episodes available on the network’s HBO Go service, recently saw online sales jump in the wake of Gandolfini’s sudden death on June 19 at age 51. The series momentarily climbed to the top of the iTunes charts, and the first four seasons are still lingering in the top 100 downloads of the TV section.
HBO will also honor Gandolfini and veterans this Fourth of July with a rebroadcast of his 2007 documentary, Alive Day Memories: Home From Iraq. The one-hour special will air at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday. Alive Day Memories was nominated for three Primetime Emmys, including one for executive producer Gandolfini.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day