- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Heather Locklear is in stable condition in the wake of her health scare on Thursday, her parents said.
The actress was taken to Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, Calif., after the fire department and the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department responded to a 911 call. TMZ reported Locklear’s sister made the emergency phone call.
“She is in no danger and she’s going to be just fine,” Bill and Diane Locklear said Friday in a statement released by Los Robles and posted on People.com. She was in “medically stable” condition at the hospital, the Locklears noted.
Representatives for the actress and the medical center did not immediately respond to THR‘s requests for comment.
In 2010, Locklear completed 30 days in rehab for an addiction to prescription pills. She checked in shortly after her arrest for a hit-and-run last April, when a car registered to Locklear and her ex-husband Richie Sambora hit a “no parking” sign near Heather’s house in a gated community in Westlake Village, CA.
Locklear recently broke off her engagement to former Melrose Place co-star Jack Wagner. The duo, who started dating in 2007, had announced their engagement in August.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day