- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There will be no off-screen wedding for former Melrose Place co-stars and love interests Heather Locklear and Jack Wagner.
The pair are no longer engaged, Locklear’s rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter Tuesday. She attended the Breaking Dawn – Part 1 premiere Monday, Nov. 14, walking the red carpet solo and sans engagement ring.
Wagner and the actress appeared on Fox’s long-running drama Melrose Place during the 1990s as beloved characters Dr. Peter Burns and Amanda Woodward. Their on-screen counterparts eventually married on the show.
The duo, who started dating in 2007, announced their engagement in August.
It would have been the third marriage for Locklear, who was previously married to musicians Tommy Lee (they divorced in 1993) and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora (they split in 2006 and have a daughter, Ava, 14).
The Bold and the Beautiful actor, Wagner, divorced his first wife, former General Hospital co-star, Kristina Wagner, in 2006.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day