- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
AMC’s Hell on Wheels is adding a new face to its ranks for season four.
Medium alum Jake Weber has boarded the Western as a new series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Weber will play John Campbell is a transplanted carpetbagger using his Reconstruction bag of tricks to profit from the frontier. He and his corrupt entourage will complicate life for every character who sets foot in Cheyenne.
The actor most recently had a three-episode arc on Fox’s The Following, playing Micah, in addition to guest gigs on Elementary, House and Royal Pains. Since his regular role on Medium, playing Joe Dubois, he had mostly focused on films, with roles in White House Down and The Haunting of Molly Hartley, among others. He’s repped by Paradigm and Framework Entertainment.
AMC renewed Saturday staple Hell on Wheels for a fourth season back in November. The drama will return in the summer for an expanded 13-episode run.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This story has been amended to reflect new character details.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day