- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the first-season finale of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo just two days away, TLC released a clip Monday featuring a montage of star June Thompson’s unique sneezes.
Viewers of the TLC reality hit have seen June, aka “Mama,” begin sneezing — usually mid-interview while talking to the camera — on several occasions, and the network has edited them together in a humorous one-minute clip. (Watch the video below.)
In addition to June, Honey Boo Boo stars Alana — aka “Honey Boo Boo Child” — a 7-year-old beauty pageant contestant who previously appeared on the network’s Toddlers & Tiaras; her; dad Mike (“Sugar Bear”); and sisters Lauryn, 12 (“Pumpkin”), Jessica, 15 (“Chubbs”) and Anna, 17 (“Chickadee”), who is seen pregnant on the show but recently gave birth to her first child.
The one-hour finale airs at 10 p.m. Wednesday. As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, the self-proclaimed “redneck” family is in talks to return for a second season and is seeking a big pay increase.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day