- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first returning Heroes castmember is set for NBC’s reboot.
Jack Coleman is the first alum from the network’s 2006-10 superhero drama series to reprise his role as Noah Bennett on the Heroes Reborn miniseries, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Coleman appeared in the entire four-season run of Heroes, first starting as recurring player during the freshman season before getting bumped up to regular. He played Claire’s (Hayden Panettiere) father. Fans of the Heroes universe often referred to Noah as HRG, in reference to his signature horn-rimmed glasses that the character often wore.
NBC announced the 13-episode Heroes Reborn in February during the Winter Olympics. Slated for a 2015 debut, the mini — which will also have a digital companion series — returns Heroes creator Tim Kring. The plot for Heroes Reborn is being kept under wraps.
NBC chairman Robert Greenblatt last month at Upfronts hinted that “some of the familiar faces from the show are bound to pop in.”
Heroes helped launch the careers of stars Zachary Quinto, Milo Ventimiglia and Panettiere, among others.
Coleman is repped by Domain Talent and Framework.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day