- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A familiar face is returning to NBC.
NBC announced the 13-episode Heroes Reborn in February during the Winter Olympics. Slated for a 2015 debut, the mini — which will also have a digital companion series — hails from Heroes creator Tim Kring. Heroes Reborn will be a follow-up to the original series.
Plot details are being kept under wraps and details on just whom Levi would play are also being closely guarded. NBC is eyeing the series for a summer debut. NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt told reporters that it’s very likely that additional stars from the original series will pop into the series that is built around Heroes star Jack Coleman, who will reprise his role as Noah — or HRC in reference to his signature horn-rimmed glasses.
Sources tell THR that Zachary Quinto will likely not return to the project, which is rumored to take place after the events of the original.
The role comes after Levi starred as the titular character on Chuck at the network from 2007-12. He’s repped by CAA, Principato-Young and McKuin Frankel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day