- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Former Heroes villain Zachary Quinto will haunt Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s American Horror Story.
Quinto will be a recurring guest star named Chad, a gay former owner of the haunted home where the Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) reside in the FX drama from Glee co-creators Murphy and Falchuk.
STORY: ‘American Horror Story’ Adds Tim Minear, 3 More Writers
The project marks Quinto’s first TV series project since NBC’s Heroes. He joins a growing cast of former residents of the creepy Los Angeles mansion that includes Lily Rabe, who was cast this week, and Denis O’Hare.
STORY: ‘American Horror Story’ Casts ‘Planet of the Apes’ Co-Star
The “psychosexual thriller” revolves around the Harmons who move from Boston to Los Angeles in an attempt to rebuild their marriage but encounter all sorts of creepy happenings at their new residence.
STORY: FX Chief Calls Ryan Murphy’s ‘American Horror Story’ a Potential ‘Breakthrough’
Quinto will first appear in the first part of the two-part Halloween episode Murphy first mentioned this month at the Television Critics’ Association’s summer press tour.
American Horror Story debuts Oct. 5 on FX.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day